Immuno Valley network partners will present a pitch during the Immuno Valley Annual Conference. A variety of subjects in infectious disease prevention in humans and animals will be presented.
- Oréda Boussadia, EpiVax, “Swine Influenza Epitope Validation”
- Anja ten Brinke, Sanquin, “Sanquin’s immunomonitoring technology”
- Pieter Brouwer, Pulike Biological Engineering, “R&D at Pulike Biological Engineering”
- Martin van Eijk, Utrecht University, “Novel therapeutic antimicrobial peptides to treat bacterial infections in patients with cystic fibrosis”
- Sacha van Hijum, NIZO, "Microbiome and causality: the relation between ichthyosis vulgaris, host genotype and skin microbiota"
- Frank Schuren, TNO, “Microbiome in health and disease”
- Bruno Speder, SGS Life Science, “SGS Life Science services in challenge studies”
- Stefan Vaessen, University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, “Two-dimensional cultured intestinal stem-cell derived organoids as a model for intestinal permeability and transport”
Find all pitches in the conference program (pdf).